Comfort Systems USA Mid South has a dedicated team of subject matter experts in Building Information Modeling (BIM). With our HVAC ductwork, mechanical piping, and plumbing prefabrication, you’ll get quality control, timeliness, and cost-efficiency to guarantee that your projects receive quality, fast work. We share a national database maintained by Comfort Systems USA and available to all CSUSA operating companies. This database serves as a single platform that unifies and streamlines processes, such as estimating, coordination, prefabrication, installation, material procurement, scheduling, and labor tracking.
- All Autodesk Fabrication Products
- Robotic Point Layout
- Productivity Best Practices
- Modeling and Coordination Best Practices
Furthermore, Comfort Systems USA utilizes a proprietary cloud system to host project data and construction documents, which provide real time project tracking. Turn to Comfort Systems USA for a host of innovative and technology driven tools, including:
- Utilization of Power BI to analyze project data to show the most accurate percentage of project completion possible.
- Access to a full-time, in-house support team to keep your project teams on track and avoid costly delays in the coordination process.
- Expertise in offsite construction and prefabrication that ultimately reduces safety risks at the project site.
- In-house software development to focus on innovation and ensure we are the most productive team available.