Mechanical & Plumbing
Comfort Systems USA Mid South offers a complete range of services, from conceptual design and estimating to final construction. We are innovators in design-build and design-assist mechanical contracting. Comfort Systems USA Mid South offers services that provide everything from simple upgrades to extensive retrofits.
Technology and Innovation
We develop innovative approaches to designing and installing mechanical systems. We embrace technology and look for ways to implement innovative techniques to improve quality and reduce cost on several projects.
Strict Service Timelines for On-time Completion
Our success centers around managing those hundreds of tiny items that, if not appropriately addressed, can quickly turn a project from a victory to a disaster. We identify and address necessary milestones related to on-time job completion through our kick-off meetings, coordination drawings, equipment, material delivery scheduling, manpower loading schedules, proactive RFIs and timely quality assurance. This commitment to planning reduces the number of unexpected costly change orders.
Our installation and manufacturing expertise includes:
- Ductwork and airside systems, including stainless, aluminum, and galvanized steel
- Indoor air quality and specialty filtration
- Specialty lab exhaust
- Kitchen hood and associated make-up air and exhaust systems
- Steam and hydronic piping
- Specialty gas piping
- Compressed air piping
- Boiler systems, both hot water and steam
- Infrared heating systems
- Chilled water systems, both air cooled and water cooled
- Central energy plants
- Chiller, boiler, cooling tower, air handling units and other commercial equipment installation
- Underground piping systems
- Process piping
- Equipment commissioning and start-up
Comfort Systems USA Mid South specializes in commercial plumbing projects of all sizes. We have an extensive portfolio of successfully executed plumbing projects that include healthcare, hospitality, education, federal, industrial, as well as commercial new construction and renovations across the mid-South region.
- Medical gas pipeline systems and equipment
- Lab gas and vacuum systems
- Acid and lab waste systems
- Drain, waste and vent systems
- Domestic and high purity water systems
- Compressed air systems
- High-pressure and low-pressure natural gas systems
- Storm drainage systems
- ADA retrofits
We field a diverse, highly trained workforce, with vast experience in all types of plumbing installations.